sabato 1 marzo 2008

Il magico gioco della bottiglia...

Day to day It's the government plan
To grind them down Every man and woman
To fuck up their minds
Pat their lives in their hands
To mash up their brains
Unable to understand
This is a message to those in command
There was never any freedom
Just castles built on sand

Do you think that you can hold on, when the beat gets to strong and you feel that you need help to move along
Do you think that you can hang tuff, when the rhythm gets ruff and the DJ says "I think you've had enough"
Do you think that you can digest, when i start to digress, better get yourself a lyric proof vest!
Do you think that you can compete when you hear the fat beat, you need stamina like an athlete!
Unique, continue the future technique to full heat, let the microphone burn when i speak
Alright, now were getting into this sound, pick it up, shake it up, turn it upside-down!


I got the poison, I got the remedy,
I got the pulsating rhytmical remedy,
I got the poison, I got the remedy,
I got the pulsating rhytmical remedy,
I got the poison, I got the remedy,
I got the pressure, the pressure.

Give what you want, I feel so tired
Lucky Pressure
See what you want and you still want more
Lucky Pressure
Play games with girls instead of fire.
Lucky Pressure
I choose life untill expired.
Lucky Pressure

You're so lucky, stuck and stupid


I'm sorry...I'm just svarioning! Great sensimilla style...peace and respect to everyone!

S

6 Comments:

Blogger An Useless said...

C'è uno stupido dentro di me. Devo approfittare dei suoi errori...

S

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

sicuro che lo stupido e te stesso non vi riduciate alla stessa entità? :P

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Approfittare dei suoi errori per...?

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

per dire stronzate, suppongo...

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Comprendo... Fai più che bene.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

qualcosa andò storto, e ora sono storto io

12:58 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home